Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

Grade A

I really appreciated this entry. It was pretty much just like it was intended, like watching a movie. The character expressions are very realistic.

Good but a bit messy

The art is great, the backgrounds are good, the sound is alright. Everything was alright except for most of the animation. I mean, incredible effort, don't get me wrong, but the movements are occasionally... I don't know.
Looks like some frames are missing at times: Like when he is on the toilet and decides to go, he pulls up his pants and leaves in a split second. That needed more frames and needed to last a bit longer. At scene 2, his hand and the chopsticks just vanish. As examples.

Another thing I noticed, which probably just happened once, but in the church, near the end, when Jazz sits down for a smoke, he and the other guy make movements at the exact, I repeat, EXACT same time. That little... thing... was a little uncomfortable.

However, this was still great. Good job.

Another great Necropolis cartoon.

I'm glad to see another Necropolis cartoon. Pretty much my comments about the previous Necropolis cartoon are the same about this one. Good animation, great voice acting (although some of voices could use better mikes), and cool characters. We need more cartoons on NG like this. My only wish is that in later episodes, the characters would get fleshed out more, not to mention the storytelling could use better continuity. I would also like to learn more about the backgrounds of the characters, and why they do what do. Thanks for finally letting me know that this series takes place in the year 3313.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks for the great review. Eh, I don't want to get into flashbacks though, that never seems to end well. I don't want anybody thinking that there's a main character here, or any type of heroes or villains. Every character's pretentious, depraved and violent in their own little way. We're all evil and that's what counts :D (Just like real life)

Nice work Bruh, I like all them sly smug jokes in the background lol had me laughing,

This was a great cartoon although I admit it kind of went on a bit too long. I noticed stuff in the background. It would only be better if they did something like make fun of how we're reading it. You did! There's a sign that says, "Stop reading this!". How clever!

Anyway, I really loved the commentary in this episode. Apparently, Evolve is an actual organization. Hey, I believe in that and I'm religious. I love talking about religion too. The animation's mostly great.