Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

dayum sun

so fresh

"Addicting"

5/5
10/10

Promising things:
*The voice acting is realistic, it isn't all that grammatically correct, slow, no emotion crap you see all the time.

*Your style of characters are pretty unique.

*This plotline, my gosh, it is superb! In every video I watch the plotline develops more and more....

--I'm in love!--

(Oh, and to all the people out there who think it's racist, it's great to actually see a flash that isn't riddled with pasty white people who don't match the area. And no, I'm not black, I'm hispanic. Color is good, no matter what color.)

Make more, pretty please! :D

Niiice...You should make a series

Enough said..
Love the animation style
Good luck if you decide to make a series \:D

Hmm...

The story line itself is quite interesting but it seems to me that this is rather "simple" made then with actual effort. The animation could use work, more easing, aswell as more frames inbetween the moves. The fighting scenes were pretty decent, i'll give you that. But the animation lacks intensity, sort of speak!
Sounds are rather okay, i suppose they will have to do.
But what i am looking for here is a little more "serious" work!
More effort regarding the animation, the details and the actual story.

Good parts:

7/10 because:
- Interesting points taken up in storyline
- Animation style (Could use some touching)
- Music - The music is quite nice.

Bad parts:

- Work on the animation, more frames and the ease-in and ease-out
- Work on making the story and the action more intense

General:

I dont like this style to be honest, its too racist with the way the characters
act and speak and sound... Its my opinion, i mean no offense but this is too "focused". Animation style is not very impressive either, but the music itself is nice.

What amazing artwork

Your style in your animation is exquisite and brings a flavor to newgrounds. I hope you build on this. =) Good luck.