Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

So much talent.

Another truly amazing work. The story is unique and deep, something not customary for NG, so that alone is pretty damn good. The VAs are talented and I recognize a few of them.

The art and the animation is so damn smooth and vivid, the environment and backgrounds are so detailed and given a lively presence that is admirable and to be honest, something I wish I was good at.

I wish there were more projects like this on NG. The site could use a break from the constant use of "cock jokes"

JazLyte responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :) I get exactly what you mean, but I suppose I can't complain too much. Most people either come here for comedy or games so that's the market right now, and I know what I'm getting into. Even still, the site admins are feature-friendly even to long-winded stuff like mine when I need it, so I'm cool with it. I like a good dick joke once in awhile my damn self anyway :P But I'm not gonna stop making pretentious flashime anytime soon.

Great Job! But...

I liked the series. It had great animation and Voice acting. Also the action was entertaining and dynamic but i couldn't get myself into it. It's probably just me so i give it a 10/10.

Good style, but...

I liked your caracters style, but there's a huge contrast between the caracters and the backgrounds, witch is... a little bit annoying! nice story

Hahaha

Guess ur gonna have to eat around the hole. lol Also saw Grinachi in there.

I need a helmet

because you blow my mind! Everything you do is amazing and interesting. Your stories are solid, voice acting is great and believable. I feel like I've been watching a documentary in animated form. You are amazing and should keep being great no matter what other people say.