Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

lol I'm just now righting a review for this.

When Jazz does the ultimate 20 piece combo on dude after doing a spin from off the floor that has to be one of the coolest moments in Necropolis history. Like, got damn! You just don't see that kind of animated fighting from an independent animator.

You still need a new mic though but I won't hold that against ya.

Perfect music, it really sets the tone.

JazLyte responds:

'Preciate it man :). I'm going to top that, going for 30 hits next episode EXCELSIOR!

Welcome back to Newgrounds!!!

The story here was interesting as is the main character. I admire the sort of outsiders who question athourity expecially hypocrtical religious athourity. Anyway keep working at it, if you ever need an extra writer let me know.

Oh FYI stem cell research has the potential to cure crippled people someday, which is why it's so important.

JazLyte responds:

I never left man! :P And I know about stem cell research and am not against it.

Holy balls

I found this after looking through Sapphires workings (I like to branch off of people like that a lot), and go figure this was the first piece of yours I saw. I've watched the entirety of your DevilSlayer series (EVERYTHING involving Jazz and co), and this has to be one of my favorite hand drawn series on newgrounds now. I really like the improvements that you've made over the years, and have enjoyed watching the group develop. Thoroughly interested in seeing where this goes. I'll be watching good sir. n.n

Why thank you mister

OMFG

Im new to newgrounds and made an account just to tell this guy he must return my brain after using my ideas in this piece. This is the compilation of every stray thought of all things awesome EVER!! I dare young jazz to stop doing what he does, that'll be the day newgrounds shuts down.

LMAO I highly doubt that, but I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

Another great Necropolis cartoon.

I'm glad to see another Necropolis cartoon. Pretty much my comments about the previous Necropolis cartoon are the same about this one. Good animation, great voice acting (although some of voices could use better mikes), and cool characters. We need more cartoons on NG like this. My only wish is that in later episodes, the characters would get fleshed out more, not to mention the storytelling could use better continuity. I would also like to learn more about the backgrounds of the characters, and why they do what do. Thanks for finally letting me know that this series takes place in the year 3313.

JazLyte responds:

Thanks for the great review. Eh, I don't want to get into flashbacks though, that never seems to end well. I don't want anybody thinking that there's a main character here, or any type of heroes or villains. Every character's pretentious, depraved and violent in their own little way. We're all evil and that's what counts :D (Just like real life)