Reviews for "//Necropolis Synergy"

Outstanding

Great concept, beautiful artwork and lovely music. Amazing job :)

Wow

Awsome graphics, i like the glowing thing on eyes and stuff :D. Voices are great!!
Awsome job u did there!

SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all noticed the sound thing so F the S outta that one cuz the animation overall was like watching a professional anime. Pretty cool warm up to the story, you could basically understand what was happening around this place and time, the characters looked awesome, it brought up good points about the whole god thing, and that fight scene was the shit brudah. Yeah we need to see more of this. We need to know more!

JazLyte responds:

Good! Because I am so into this shit. Preciate the kind words!

Animation at its best

That was a lot of great work in that thar flash you just made. fluid and used the write amount of FPS to get the clips in a way that made it beautiful. Fight scene was amazingly put together, and the plot is definitely interesting.

Good luck with your future projects!

Great action flash

Finally another action flash comes into the portal. I really miss these... i loved all of the animation you've done here, seems like a major improvement over some of the older flashes you've made. Although i have to agree with Kidcrisis and Reikiba the whole echo thing in the warehouse was too strong, made it feel like a dream sequence or something. but other than that, The animation was stronger and more noticeable, i loved every second of it. -

Don't stop man, keep making more action flash for those of us who still know the action here on NG - Napalmdeath501

JazLyte responds:

So I'm not the only one who misses action flash, eh? Hahaha yeah comedy's taken over completely, but when somebody puts out a good new action toon I find myself appreciating it alot more. I'm still getting a grasp on sound, but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the kind words =)