Reviews for "The Beast Snacks 1"

AWESOME!

Finally you released it lol ive been waiting for months on end but it was worth it!!!! I didnt realize you guys were totally retelling the story and at first i was sad because I like your old ones. but it didnt take long and i relaized how much better it is now!!!! MAKE MORE FAST! This is possibly the best series on newgrounds and ignore the haters below they probably watched the loading screen and never even clicked play, this is a beautiful flash that i can tell a lot of work went into.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed it! Our animation has come a long way, and I'm very very very proud of this flash, so nothing they say can hurt my feelings haha! This is home to a lot of douchebags. Thanks for checking it out and I hope to see you back for more!

-Taco Buttfish.

sooooo?

there was voice static on chris and Harry but no one ever complained!?!?

Nice.

I liked, waiting for Ep. 2.

tacobuttfish responds:

Awesome! See ya then! It's in the works now and working on improving some of the key factors that are bringing down the score on this episode - consistent body proportions/sound/and always improving the art

honestly

I think I have to 5 this.

Because this flash is either the best troll ever, or it's the worst best effort I ever saw.

Hahahahah why would people hate this?

This was really well made, ans also it was humorous which i like :D it really reminds me of dragonball z haha nice work, i think this deserves more than a 3.29! for sure.

tacobuttfish responds:

thanks, glad you enjoyed, hope to see you back for episode 2...

-Taco Buttfish.