Reviews for "The Beast Snacks 1"

What is wrong with the rest of you?!

This is amazing, I can't believe all of the negativity. This is by far my favorite flash animation on this website, if not on the entire internet. This has changed my life. Far beyond epic.

i don't see why this is babd

you did a good job it look better then most the crap n her your art good to and it kinda amsaing why peole say its bad i think there just hating on you bc they can't draw stuff or do stuff like you man and I CAN'T WAIT FOR the next one man you did a GREAT JOB in my eyes let the people that talk crap cry bc they can't do what you can do man KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!

keep going no matter what.

you're intentions for creating a great series are strong and admirable. I like that. I really don't care who's style its similar too. what doesn't look slightly different from another persons styles? nothing.

dang

this was epic
the story was great and funny.
had a great balance of comic releif and action.
I was also impressed by your frame by frame animation, character design etc.

the art wasn't suuuuuuuper awesome. But it was still really impressive.

Nice job!

Lengthy. Animation is pretty good. Could use a few more voice actors, maybe Egoraptor ;). Otherwise, great job. It is quirky and amusing