Reviews for "The Beast Snacks 1"

Awesome.

Totally reminded me of Gurren lagann, cant wait for more!!

tacobuttfish responds:

Cool! Inspired greatly by Gurren Lagann! More is coming! Episode 2 is in the works and hopefully we can cut down production time and have it out ASAP, if you add us to your favorite artist list we'll send you a PM as soon as it is launched! See you then! And thanks a ton for watching, reviewing, and enjoying!

-Taco Buttfish.

great video

bad lip sinking but hey that takes a lot of time. Keep up the good work.

O wow

havent so much fun since "the last mall santa" make it a series NOW. The robot and the heavens move made me laugh so much/

tacobuttfish responds:

Oh it's definitely a series we've started on episode 2 and as long as we're getting good support, we'll keep cranking them out

-Taco Buttfish.

exelent, that was so awesome

it was funny, it had action and for all it was drawn very well
with the sycronize you must still work, but something like that you already sheep
cant wate of the second part

What the Hell?

What's with all the trolling? This was decent. It's well animated, perhaps not perfectly drawn, but dammit who the hell draws that well on Newgrounds and is able to animate it like this!? Are all of you stupid?!?! I bet almost all of you can't do anything like this.

If you're going to troll, go do it elsewhere. This is Newgrounds, not (number)chan.

As for the animator of this, this was great. Sure, you could definitely use a lot of improvements, but honestly it didn't suck. There's a big difference between, "This SUCKS!" and "This SUCKS! You need to improve this, this, this, and this." Those who end it at "This SUCKS!" are trolling, and those who actually give you critique are being honest. So listen to those who give critique, not to the ones who just intend to troll you.

Keep up the good work, improve your art (just the proportions are off), and please come out with episode 2 as soon as possible. I really can't wait.

tacobuttfish responds:

Cool, and thanks, yeah, definitely will be releasing Episode 2 when it's finished. I honestly just expect to get trolled and watch as Sonic XTG gets applauded as the best thing since sliced bread. Some people just can't handle anything that's not a parody I guess. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I did learn from many of the criticism, and to be honest, it's the constructive criticism that keeps me on newgrounds, it's how I improve and learn. We'll see you back for Episode 2