Reviews for "The Beast Snacks 1"

AWESOME!

Finally you released it lol ive been waiting for months on end but it was worth it!!!! I didnt realize you guys were totally retelling the story and at first i was sad because I like your old ones. but it didnt take long and i relaized how much better it is now!!!! MAKE MORE FAST! This is possibly the best series on newgrounds and ignore the haters below they probably watched the loading screen and never even clicked play, this is a beautiful flash that i can tell a lot of work went into.

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks, and glad you enjoyed it! Our animation has come a long way, and I'm very very very proud of this flash, so nothing they say can hurt my feelings haha! This is home to a lot of douchebags. Thanks for checking it out and I hope to see you back for more!

Hahahaha funny. :)

I like your animation style. Seems like you like to have lots of details in your animation huh? Its cool and funny that way tho great work i enjoyed it.

tacobuttfish responds:

Awesome, thanks a lot! I'm glad you noticed all those little details I put into it! Thanks for the great score! I'm hoping to win my first 1st place trophy today and front page to get more people interested in this series so I can concentrate on nothing but this for the next couple of years. Hope to see you back for more!

sweet,another original stuff

nice submission u got here. keep it up

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! And hope to see you back for more!