Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

It is annoying.

Haha. Great job guys, I really busted my balls trying to beat this game, it was actually very annoying trying to get past all the traps. The traps were very creative and fun to avoid. I also found that whenever you died, that the guy who says "Awww, etc", his chin is drawn to look like balls, is that supposed to mock you whenever you die? Anyways, it was still pretty fun and I enjoyed trying to make it to the end of this game. The one problem that occurred was that when I did die 37 times, I didn't get the medal. Who cares about the medals though? This game is still great with it's annoying ass traps, quick thinking spots and areas which trick you into thinking your safe.

Great job, keep up the good work!

~Makaga

Quite possibly the most annoying,

frustrating, irritating, AND SOME MORE ADJECTIVES to express how unbelievably irritating and ANNOYING this game is. I hate you so much right now!

Don't be fooled by the rant, this game is fantastic. The author's pitfalls, lies, distrust-inducing text and just absolute disregard of human sanity makes this game pure brilliance.

Very reminiscent of the platformers of old, with the "To win, memorise EVERYTHING IN THE GAME AND PLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN" philosophy making a comeback here.

This is the product of a sick, twisted mind. And I mean that in a good way.

ChrisDaemon responds:

why thank you very much :D

MAESTRO!!!!!

damn that the spot where you die how can you pass this?

Anyone who rated lower than a 8 is a little kid.

In all honesty I loved this game and I may not have finished it (because the music pissed me off) but you have found a way to make it so that even you die it's still enjoyable so kudos, this isn't a bad game at all good job guys :D

>:D

Maybe a restart button just for that 100 pt medal.