Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

Chicken

the chicken was hard to get past!!!!

goood

i liekd it but i noticed when i was in the cave high up and if i fell i went past the floor to the lower lever of the game to many times

Annoying but fun too

Well after all that dying i eventually beat this game which i must say was very addicting & hilarious mainly funny with the ways you could die & the facial expressions too so i loved the animation style cause it fit the game very well though i can't say the same for the audio while it was great music it didn't fit the game all that much but none the less i still enjoyed (and raged) this game very much,great job. =)

GAAAAHH.

So. HARD. *twitch twitch* It was insanely fun, though...

I'm pretty sure that not even Jesus, equipped with the most responsive keyboard known to man, would be able to get that goddamned invincible medal.

10 for Dude's FACE!! :D

Summary:
-traps: easy to figure out after a while (they set off only if you STEP on them)
-quite a few bugs, and I mean stuff that should've or shouldn'tve been there (rising plat at the end of the unicorns, go-through wall after the double chicks)
-nice music, very amusing piano piece

Overall: The difficulty of the game lies in the number of annoying traps you have to pass which are fairly easy and so amusing that they encourage you to continue playing. If you died, there wouldn't be any frustration at the game cause you'd know the fault laid in the trickiness of the traps and not your skill.

In short: Fun game for n00bs who have patience.