Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

Not enjoyable

I've finished it and yes, this game is annoying. It's not enjoyable, as most of the stuff is random and lacks cleverness, with actions being based on invisible triggers. Due to that, tends to be more random trial&error instead of being game of skill. Also lack in programming, a lot of glitches.

Not so annoying little game

This game is not annoying at all. Most of the traps are just awesome(especially chikins). Only minus is the number of glitches.

And the INVINCIBLE-medal is not hard to get. All people who complain about it are just lazy bitches who got no patience. Thanks for the game.

Pretty good except

the cave of blades medal didn't work, the invincible medal is basically impossible, the "E" key is rarely used, once I fell through a trap, and landed right by the first checkpoint and had to start over, and therefor it deserves it's name. The Annoying little game. The game was fun, just very annoying.

MAESTRO!!!!!

damn that the spot where you die how can you pass this?

Good..but Geez 'Dude', CHILL!!

This thing is damn too hard to be finnished without a Death, I mean, even in the 1st level there's a place where you absolutely can't avoid being killed (didn't specify where, u find out...)