Reviews for "The Annoying Little Game"

I know its called "The annoying little game", but.

could not control i properly, nor could have any fun.... 2/10

I'm being serious

I honestly want to know if I'm the only person here who dealt with the HORRIBLE controls in this game. CONSTANT button sticking of both the kind where a direction didn't work and a direction kept happening (i.e. constantly jumping without touching the up arrow.) I really want to know if this was just me, a game mechanic to give it that "Annoying" feel you were going for or whatever else. I can't only assume that this is ont of those games where random stuff kills you throughout to e funny, but I couldn't tell because I kept dying as the floor fell beneath me on the second hazard and I either couldn't stop going Left, Right, or jumping and died every time... except once when I got to the checkpoint, then got stuck constantly jumping, jumped OVER the checkpoint and died. Seriously I want to know if this was just me (and I checked, no sticky keys and EVERYTHING else works just fine including other games.) In fact, I won't even rate this game just in case it's just my computer... but I doubt it.

Anyone who rated lower than a 8 is a little kid.

In all honesty I loved this game and I may not have finished it (because the music pissed me off) but you have found a way to make it so that even you die it's still enjoyable so kudos, this isn't a bad game at all good job guys :D

Pretty okay

It's intertaining, and I love the meme references :D

Wtf??

I were by the pink safe spot signs and then i jumped into the whole after them and fell thrugh the whole game and (wich pissed me of) i fell thrugh the first checkpoint so i had to start over from there...