Reviews for "Super Ryucopter"

liked it

hahaha i liked that movie in the beginning!
i like the game too! nice one

ps i am honored to write the first review for this game! :)

Lochie responds:

The honor is ours.

Not anything I haven't seen

However, it was done in a funny way that had good controls.

Also, I love that you used 'Doom Bringer,' which was in that Futurama episode where Fry has to destroy the infosphere. Scooty Puff Sr. The Doom Bringer

7/10

I like the idea and style, but realization could be better. To combine the street fighter style and classic ,,Helicoptering'' is difficult, but this try is not bad.

funny

its a cool pardy, makes me wonder how Street Fighter would have turned out if you could do that. Kinda hard though.

Silly and fun...

...but as others pointed out it has some serious playability issues. It seems impossible to kill most of the large enemies before they hit you, and you are too large to avoid them.

By the time I got to the penguin thing I couldn't even kill them anymore, they just floated through me no matter how hard I spammed the space key, and spam I did as this nifty medal shows.

Very frustrating. I suggest making the large enemies weaker or the hadukens stronger (or both?).