Reviews for "Super Ryucopter"

.....

this score makes my statement

very awkward game

Aside from the ryu/ken "ship" being too tall for a side scrolling game, the bosses near the end are unavoidable and you will always end at the end boss with at least minus 2 bars of health because a full bar of hydukens is not enough to kill them.

Then you have the issue of the end boss. There is no way to avoid his lasers and because the ryu/ken "ship is so tall you will always get hit at least twice by the laser eyes and then get hit 2 times by him rolling at you. So you are guaranteed to be hit 4 times before he is even at half health and you must kill him before the second roll or you are guaranteed to be dead.

This is very poor execution, even for a simple shooter game and the "plot" makes the game seem worse to dredge threw. Better to just cut the story and make the game better.

Definitely thumbs up!

Kudos, for the unsually playable low effort game. The ideas were random enough and the hit detection was spot on (which is usually bad for this sort of game.) Nevermind the people who say it was too hard, I was able to beat on the second run. All one had to do was spam hadokens while going up and down till they reached the boss then proceed to spam it directly in the boss's face. The only complaint I had was the inability to kill some of the mini-bosses before the get to you. Had you implimented a power attack to save up or warning of when they come or something of the like that would have been easy it could be a more playable experiance. But once agian I usually hate this kind of simple flash but this was done really well, especially the hit detection. And thanks for not draging it out longer than its stay was welcome.

Not bad

My one complaint is that penguins can't fly, but aside from that it's a very realistic simulator.

Interesting concept

If the enemy is too high, I cant hit it--unless I'm doing something wrong. I'd expect ryu's hurricane kick to do damage to the enemy, but he takes damage instead.

Maybe you can give Ken his uppercut, and he swings away from Ryu long enough to take out the enemy.