Reviews for "-Blind-"

Now that's creative and challenging

I may had fallen in the spikes.....about like.....I lost count <.<, but that ball effect and sonar thing makes a good feel on the feeling of being sort of blind >.>...fallen down on another spike again.

Great Game

Good Game, It gives you a ominous feeling of suspense and great choice of music

Suprise

Its on the front page :PP 5/5

Interesting

A well thought out game, i would have never thought of a puzzle game like awesome job

Amazing work.

Really enjoyed this one. It was challenging without becoming too frustrating.. That could be partially due to the excellent music which was rather soothing, yet added to the overall mysterious atmosphere.

Fantastic concept and I love how if you don't do anything the character looks around a little. Nice touch. :) Brilliant work, guys. Looking forward to more.