Reviews for "-Blind-"

strange!!

i'm not giving you a 9 or 10 because it has a bug which you die out of nothing!you'll be standing and all of a sudden you evaporate/combust or whatever.because of that bug i couldn't finish the game :( but all over i liked it.i loove strange games like company of myself and LOVED if any of you played them.and i hate it when someone really writes hatefull reviews to the programmer.he did this game for YOU.so if you really didn't like just say you didn't like it not 'it's crap!!!' in the headline..you should actually thank him for taking up the time.anyway good game !

what was that

dude work on it

potential

this game has potential to be good but the small bubble is too thin to see anything half the time and the level designs get boring. i do like the concept though.

okay

kinda gets boring, but funny

fvrgvt

i cant say good not that i did not beat it i must be blind