For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-Blind-"

Cool

Awesome game. I found it challenging. Who doesn't love a great challenge?

Great game really hard for me ;(

This is to hard for me but it is very amazing

Nice game :)

I would give this a 9 ... but some jerks (Warelord360 and Newbie7421) unfairly voted 1 out of 10 ... It's their own fault if they can't even deduce that the wave-thingy around the guy is actually the only thing that lets you know what's around you ...
PS: (Quote from Warelord 360's Review) : "I think the game is broken, 'cause at the first stage I can't get anywhere, can only go a few steps =/." Dude, if you have issues playing the game , read the Fing instructions !
Did i mention the game was Awesome ? :D

This is a very hard but fun game

Everyone is complaining because its too hard, you just have to be patient, and use that ball alot, and if you think there is an edge close by walk very very slowly and watch for any difference in your radar!

need to see

maybe you should add a flashlight with limited battery, or make the sonar more clare or wider.