For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-Blind-"

Glitched and annoying.

Well, first off, I suffered through the entire game just for the medals... and they don't work.

The concept is good, and meaningful at best, but putting the concept into the form of a flash game just isn't plausible. It simply wasn't fun. There's a very fine line between challenging and annoying.

Also, there's a game-breaking glitch that made it a lot harder to finish. About halfway through, the ball simply stopped working, leaving me to navigate by trial and error.

I wish I could offer better advice; I just think blindness is best kept seperate from gaming.

Great game hobbled by the controls

I love the game but it's extremely hard to play with the funky keyboard/mouse setup.

I love it and dislike it.

I love the game and the idea but I hate the keys.. I can't reach the space, Q and hit the arrow keys at the same time.. it should be up key inted of space but that's just my opinion.. Maybe because i'm on a laptop which might make it a little harder, who knows..

Glitch?

I love the idea and it was cool to play but I seem to have found a glitch in the game, where I suddenly could no longer throw the ball. I click, the bar does its thing, but the dude can't let go and it's very frustrating to say the least. That seems to be a big issue because I can't get further into the game.

it a puzzle game,of couse it will be hard

blind is a puzzle game that offer alot of challenges and i must say very good challenges

presentation- you play as blind man that has been lost.you job bring him out of the mysterious place.the graphics at not the best but the graphics look like chalk.

gameplay- the controls are bit confusing but once you get use to them becomes very easy.sometimes you may have problem with the dark but radio waves to help you see and also the ball can help see what are going. you can climb on ladders get where you going.here a problem effect me badly when your trying to get lever you have to jump up and get it, which make very hard.

Final thoughts-very fun game and challenge are OK but the controls needs little work