Reviews for "-Blind-"

Had potential, but not good.

Fun idea for a puzzle game. However, unforeseeable pitfalls and stupid level design quickly made the game tedious and boring. Plus, the ball doesn't work.

Not Bad

This isn't horrible but it suffers from a few problems. For example, I would found it a lot smoother of the jump button was up instead of the spacebar. Also the medals appear to be broken as I have gotten the first medal but it hasn't appeared on my page. And the ball doesn't seem to help that much but it REALLY helps that this game has a walkthrough. On a side note the game itself somewhat reminds me of Closure by Stargore. Without those flaws I might of given this game a 10 but this game is decent otherwise.

A wonderful concept, awkwardly executed

I think the issue here is that it conforms too much to standard platformer conventions, although i can't see exactly where I personally would go about altering it, a variety of tools as well as just the ball would make for a more interesting game.

My dislikes here are the controls, particularly the use of the mouse and keyboard in what - I think the majority of reviewers agree - should be a keyboard-only game. The pitfalls, traditional platformer stereotype, are unnecessary in what is more or less a puzzler.

I think as well that the lack of variation in environments are noticeable; although the character cannot see, perhaps a variety of sounds and textures would be interesting, as well as offering the potential to add to some puzzle elements (e.g. hollow walls, rough grippy surfaces)

other than that, bravo on the originality, and the music is simply wonderful

Could've made music less scary but boring

Go bored and annoyed but I saw where u were going.

Annoying

It had a pretty concept but you hindered any possible enjoyment with bad controls and in general not thinking if this game would actually be fun, next time make something else