For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-Blind-"

Awesome!!!

But the game was a little hard :(

Seriously like the concept, but..

It is incredibly frustrating when the ball shows so little illumination upon impact with obstacles. I was thinking at first that it would be almost entirely like sonar, as in, an almost perfect image of what the ball was coming in contact with. Instead, it was similar to the amount of light a dying match would give in a completely dark room. :/ Still, the concept of the main character being blind, and this being a platformer/puzzle game are very fresh ideas to me. Other than the whole light thing with the ball, I thought it was pretty fun. (didn't get past the third level, but after the week I've had, I don't really care.)

stunning

I love the creativeness of this game, its a thrilling puzzle game and it kept me enthralled and frustrated (in a good way) throughout the entirety of the game

Good game

Excellent game. Quite an original piece of work...or at the very least, the first game like this that I've played. The only real problem was the game would bug out and I wouldn't be able to throw the ball. It seems to happen if I try to throw a second ball before the first one despawns, or if the mouse button is held for too long. The browser needs to be refreshed every time this happens. Anyway, keep up the good work, but try to see if you can knock that little problem out.

Unique