Reviews for "-Blind-"

hm...

Well... I'm not entirely sure what to think... It's not really a puzzle game so much as an uber frustrating platformer. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. But it was just... I don't know. There wasn't enough there to really keep me interested for every long.
That aside, it was still okay.

original

what kind of bastard would put spike and pit traps in front of a blind man?!?! Anyway, creative idea, but can be frustrating. I know the game is made to be difficult, more of a test-and-check kind of platform. I would advise to include a mute button.

well wats the story?

i mean the game is a...well how do i put this....it mocks the word "FUN" in so many ways.im not trying to be simon but this game sucks.

Ignore those losers

Brilliant idea. You brought across the feeling of blindness really well. The fear and the grasp of the darkness around you really comes through to the player. The game is really hard but you can't expect it to be easy if you can't see what you're doing, mind you some of the jumps are way too hard and precise. I find the ball glitches and stops working after about 8 throws and you have to restart the game to use it again.

Awesome premise, meh design

The idea of a blind platformer is really something that could be great if pulled off correctly, but I don't think you exactly hit that here. It's very difficult and the ball concept is really a bit of a fail. I say go back to the drawing board, rework the mechanics, and bring us Blind 2 with a better design.