Reviews for "-Blind-"

Amazing work.

Really enjoyed this one. It was challenging without becoming too frustrating.. That could be partially due to the excellent music which was rather soothing, yet added to the overall mysterious atmosphere.

Fantastic concept and I love how if you don't do anything the character looks around a little. Nice touch. :) Brilliant work, guys. Looking forward to more.

I love it lolz

The sketchiness of the artwork, how you actually have to put in an effort. The ending was good but it could have been better. The only real problem i encountered was that the ball throwing control effed up every now and then... overall it a decent game.

Interesting

A well thought out game, i would have never thought of a puzzle game like awesome job

great concept!

wow now i realise that it really sox to be blind lolol

Good

A good, yet challenging puzzle game. I realized how lucky I am to have my eyesight. All in all a good game. I knocked off some points for 1) Not a very goo explanation on how to use the ball and 2) It was too hard for me, but maybe I just suck.

Nice work.