Reviews for "-Blind-"

not the worst game i played at least

each time i respawn i get even more frustrated and the walkthru dosent help at all and there is no story and you have no way to tell whats in front of you unless you walk into it you should be able to at least see some things to a certain distance

Game is broken for me.

I can't get past level 12, both of the switches activate the spike ceiling, but the walkthrough video shows that one of them shouldnt. I am confused.

Wow..

I admit, the spikes were frustrating, but the walkthrough at least makes up for it in case one is frustrated.

But a powerful message indeed. The shortcomings of the disabled, even if they find ways to overcome such issues, they are still weak in some ways. But this man is blind in another manner as well. His compassion, though good, made him concentrate too much on the cries for help without being aware of his environment (Dumpster for example. Even a blind person would notice his/her surroundings, the main character just walked past them). The blindness in his mindset is what caused his unfortunate ending.

Which brings this next question: How was this man truly blind?

Artsy

There has been another game with a concept like this but I can't remember the name. Anyways, the game is very well designed as far as art goes, but throwing the ball could use a bit of work and perhaps a little more help finding your way around. Good game if you have the patience though.

Nice Game

I love the whole blind concept. I really felt i was walking blindly through this game.

One thing to note: Occasionally I ran into a bug which prevented me from shooting the ball at all, not sure what caused it but this left me somewhat even more dependent on the sonar mechanism.

Improvements: Perhaps the ability to see the levels without being blind once you beat the game? Would be fun to see all the levels and where I've been stumbling around 21 levels would look like!