For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "-Blind-"

Clawed my eyes out

I thought it was cool how you could actually hear the chants of "help" through the speakers. Then I realized that it was not coming from the game, but instead from my own wearied and desperate throat after dying for the 70th time on the same level.

I think it is a cool concept, and I definitely appreciate the innovation, but personally it was just too much. Even the walkthrough seems to stumble on some of the levels.

I was really determined to finish the game, but after about half an hour, I realized it was not a game anymore. It was a marathon. Each level is monotonous and equally frustrating. Also, I understand the concept of the ball, but it rarely actually worked for me.

Instead of using the sonar/ball, I found the gameplay so difficult that I played this game almost solely on a trial and error basis.

I cannot stress enough that it is an interesting game because of its very cool concept, and it was this that made me so determined to try to finish.

However, I only recommend this game to anyone with a lot of patience and a deep sense of masochism.

huh...

Like most people were saying this was a bad Idea. Its like looking at a black screen and pressing buttons. I didn't understand how the ball helped in anyway. And the empty story line misses the whole concept of a were what why and how? And dyeing was something that happened VERY often. Sorry, I greatly disliked this game.

Not very good

Im pretty shur wen ur blind u cant see anything at all so this game is already exploiting real life make a better platform game.

Alright

This game was nice i liked it somewhat.

Made for people who think being blind would be fun

Newgrounds has hit a new low with this game. this game takes the idea of being BLIND and turns it into a puzzle game! what could be worse than that? The next game will be about def people because that looks like fun too! Besides the TERRIBLE theme of this game, the gameplay is borring repetive and the graphics suck! Don't belive me? try it for about 10 seconds!