Reviews for "Messed-Up Bible Stories 8"

For the LOLZ indeed

Bible stories seemed messed-up before you got to them, but you definitely added some good humor to them.

The Old Testament God sure did have some good times....

Awesome!

The movie is as funny as ever. God messing with people just to get LOLZ. He did that already in Katrina. (Poor guys)

Anyways, I agree with DMTNT. Faith is blind obedience. I mean, will you really commit murder or genocide just because you believe that God wants it? I don't really buy the "There's an invisible entity that controls the very nature of space and time and that the Universe is made in 7 days and we came from dust." If those are true, then what do you call the findings of scientist that said that the Universe is made Billions of years ago and we came from a single germ with Millions or even Billions of years of evolution? Bullshit?! C'mon guys, religion already kept us from lunching to the moon a century before we actually did it. Face it, religion is turning us backwards. Like Russia before Peter the Great. It was a backwater nation but now, it's so big and a Superpower like the US.

Samination responds:

I guess when God is talking directly to you, there is no need for blind faith. He sure was chatty back then.

Love'd it

The whole series is hilarious please keep them coming! :)

i liked it

i go to church and wonder sometimes? might be offensive but IS
funny 10

Gr8

haha loved the animation and Issac's eyes haha made me laugh :D