Reviews for "Age of War 2"

OMFG

Dude! u r a great flash artist but i saw this game on maxgames one year ago! why u submit this one year later? its okay... When is Age of War 3 coming???? PLZ ANSWER IT!!!

i love it i want more like this

sweeeeeeet

awesome!!

wow
i have nothing to say except...
u should make another age called "when we colonize Jupiter"
that would be awesome!

pure epic

I wish there was some sort of stats after game that could include money/xp earned enemies killed etc.
Awesome game, I have to try insane difficulty cuz I din't have much problems on hard, but still this game rox. I love it and I gotta send this to my buddies
It was a real pleasure playing ur game, thank you and I wish you you will mke more epic games like this one ;)
10/10 ofc
rdrds

YOU SHOULD NOT END THIS IN THE FUTURE!
You should add units after the future ones where they evolve into like cosmic beings like the Q from star trek and they could send bigger more mechanical units into play.
Then after that galaxy sized robots and they fire planets/galaxies or something at the enemies different kind.