Reviews for "Age of War 2"

This is Freakin Awesome!

This game is so awesome! A lot better than the first one even though that was pretty awesome too. Keep up the good work! I like the upgrade system and the music (Hella Epic)

Addicting

I used to play the first one. I like this better now. New weapons and new players.

it's been hacked!

it's been hacked and posted on arcadeperhacks.THE GAME IS EPIC AS EPIC!

Very Nice

Sweet game, but there seem to be a few problems with how the weapons aim.

For example, the priest always seems to attack several units down because it fires in an arc, so the shot goes over the first couple of units. I'm not sure if this was intentional, but it seemed strange.

Another thing is when the turret projectiles follow an arc due to gravity. This decreases their range. Also, since the turret range is just measured in a radius from the turret, the range ends up less than the expected value once height is factored in. Eventually, this allows some units to outrange the turrets.

The best game ever

This game, i went in looking for a single fault and the only one I could find is that it was a little too easy. Just a little. Still rates 5/5 10/10