Reviews for "[2010] REBOOT 11"

FINALLY

It was about time man, but after all the expectation you did not disappoint, can't wait for the next installment of this awesome thriller series, plz just don't take two more years...

the story is great so far but the menu audio?

i really like the emotional feel of the series and think it should have gotten more than just the daily feature. If u could comment back on what the menu audio is, i would greatly appreciate it!

JMartin97 responds:

I'll find it and put it in the description :)

this is great!

i found it quite outstanding for an 8-bit series :P if it is possible can u post up the list on music u used!? seems i cant get flash to pause without it jumping fram on me to write down the tunes u used :D

keep up the good work

G.

Damn

I feel sorry for the hamster. getting caught up in all this. especially being on yellow when he 'activated himself'.

u get two high fives!:D

I think your music choices are outstanding, they set the mood! throughout the whole series there's interesting and original tracks! but theres a song whos name i cant find and its been bothering me for a while, whats the song with the harmonica and mellow beat that loops in the menu?!?

JMartin97 responds:

I thought for sure it was in the credits, I'll get back to you.