Reviews for "[2010] REBOOT 11"

WTF is going on

I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely love it but the series is f'n nuts. Seems like just death and catostrophe at every turn. Can't wait till next weeks episode and your Lil big planet series/spinoff.

I will say this the music wasn't as intense as other episodes where though but it was still good for it.

Pretty good...

But it pales in comparison with you're other work. The story to me feels as if it is getting too thinly spread. I sorta get the feeling that every character has a really dynamic back story, but the more you add, the less cogent the overall story becomes as a whole. If that continues, the series will finally become a set of graphic images set to events that are too unrelated to make much sense. Focus on making the important characters deep instead of trying to not leave anyone out. Also, the transitions in this one felt much less smooth than the earlier ones in the series, but I chalk that up to the long production time. But all in all, its still definitely Reboot. Can't wait to see 12!

JMartin97 responds:

Thanks for the review, I see what you mean... but it will all tie together nicely I promise. :)

Awesome..

Great addition to the reboot series.

Good Stuff

Very interesting. The part with Link, the scan lineyness is kind of eerie like "Manhunt" was for PS2. Gave it that evil feel to it. The movie itself was just eerie. I didn't watch the previous episodes, but I think I may have to now. Good job.

Suspenseful

I liked how you executed some of the scenes, and although the story is still quite confusing, you still managed to hold my attention. I like where you're going with this, and it's obvious you've come a long way since your first few installments. Members of recent generations probably won't enjoy this, but I personally thought it was rather enjoyable to watch.

In fact, the other day I was wondering when the next episode was coming up as I was browsing through some old flashes. :P

I hope to see more of your work as we grow older!