Reviews for "[2010] REBOOT 11"

oh for pete sake

you stopped at teh best part!

bravoo!

I just watched the whole series (started at 12) and this is so good. I cant wait to see more of it, if you ask me it deserves to be made into a tv series or movie I'd pay for this shit. You have some skills my friend and I tip my hat to you good sir.

The only thing I don't like is the detail of the animation, I think it needs work. (I know its ment to be pixel animation but still it could be so much better)

A great, and bizzarely trippy watch

Good to see this series is still ticking over! Also greta to see it's as postmodern and goddamned batshit crazy as ever! I'm still fixated over what's going to happen with these guys... and what it all means (if anything. The polybus twins are kinda... disturbing, and not even in a plot-related or artsy sense. But) anyway, keep that CPU clocking, and good luck!

PERFECT soundtrack

One of my favorite flashes on newgrounds thus far man. The music selection sealed the deal for me, it really creates the mood and sucks you into the story at the right moment.

I'll be keeping an eye on this series for sure.

-oNe

I take back everything

I find myself on the edge of my seat again, just like when I was watching the old episodes. with you're current trend of releasing trailers and LBA work I was worried that reboot would just sort of fade away.

I was seriously starting to loose faith, but I see now that you must know what you are doing. I'm sorry for ever doubting you, but please, try to release them a little more frequently.