Reviews for "[2010] REBOOT 11"

overall really good seris

I have watched the whole series just to get up to here and my positives are negatives are:
+story
+characters
-predicable
-+ music choice

Fantastic.

I've been following this series for a long time, made my day to open the portal and see a new episode! I agree that it didn't feel like 13 minutes, was over FAR to fast. I really enjoy your art style and animation, it's distinct, that doesn't make it bad, it just makes it yours. Use of music, as usual, was great. Hopefully you won't keep us waiting another 2 years for the next one!

Well

For some reason, i thought it was really short, and then i looked in the comment box and saw that you said it was 15 minutes long. I guess it just flew by. Honestly still love your stuff.

My only complaint about this one compared to the others is the intermissions seem less well placed. In the others the intermissions were about seamless with the flow of the animation, and this seemed a little more forced in that area.

But all things considered that being my only complaint it's an awesome flash, and i can't wait for 12.

It's more like 13 min, I changed it in the description :P

Thanks for the comments and thanks for always writing reviews for my series, much appreciated :)

cool :)

I would say, I like the story, is interesting and make you want some more, but the graphics and art are kind of weak; you see dont take me wrong, i enjoy your style I think it was make it interesting but a little more work with the lineart and rest will improve this quite a lot. I hope you take this as a good critic or feedback and don't make you quit this project, :) hopefully we will see more of this series.

Keep the good work :D

JMartin97 responds:

Thanks for the comments, I agree with you and I'm gunna work on what you said.

sweet

I wasn't sure if you would be continueing the series. Glad you are. You have such a creative way of designing these flash animations.

JMartin97 responds:

Unfortunately (for me) there is no end in sight to this series and I'm afraid I'll probably be in my 40's and uploading new episodes BUT WITH MY BRAIN CAUSE ITS THE FUTURE!

*EXPLODES*