Reviews for "[2010] REBOOT 11"

Great!

No comments its...lovely! lol,

Hires...The begining was a joke...No virus or another thing....Train your brain+

the begining

is it true that this may give you a virus?? and if not then why would you write that your just making people not see your video

JMartin97 responds:

Your computer will be fine... hopefully

nice,but...

the quality isnt very good but nice story telling

FINALLY

It was about time man, but after all the expectation you did not disappoint, can't wait for the next installment of this awesome thriller series, plz just don't take two more years...

First one I saw

I have no clue what is going on at all as I have not seen the other entries. It is still great to watch this, as it is simply a very impressive cartoon to watch at all. It has some of the most innovative animation I have seen in a long time and I love the block style. I wish I had any idea why Link was there, and why that green girl was shot and then not shot? As always, Kira Buckland was flawless as the voice of the fairy. I was very impressed by the deep mood this created and it is obvious that you have talent.