Reviews for "Alf Maus"

Lol, love it!

So nice to see you around Wiesi. I guess I talk by a lot of people with this: we really missed you brother. Your games are legendary :) Hope you plan to develop new ones to surprise us again.

Wiesi responds:

Thank you for your kind words, they're very encouraging! I hope I can make a new game soon. At least a small one. So stay tuned! :)

HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!!!

Dude, Castle Cat was literally my childhood, and have warm memories of playing it with the other kids in elementary school. Thank you so much for all these awesome game series man!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

Wiesi responds:

Aw, thanks a lot for the awesome feedback! It's much appreciated! Hopefully I can come up with something new, sooner or later. Stay tuned!

Made a new account recently and started coming back on here after years of absence thought about checking to see if you had done anything new I was and still am a big fan of your games from the early to mid 2000s. I even had to go and play the Frank's Adventure games again for some nostalgia. Although this is from over a year ago now, still wasn't disappointed. Big fan of ALF and really liking this, it's extremely fitting. No idea if you'll ever see this. But I hope everything is well and something else will be in the future for on here.

Wiesi responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the review! It's much appreciated! I'm very busy with life lately, so there isn't much time for doing creative stuff. However, I hope this will change in the near future and that I can make more games! Have a nice day!

I miss you and your games! :(

Aww! <3