For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Castaway"

! OMG !

I LOVE THIS GAME
its great, i duno why but i love it, its like somthing from an MMO but with out twats stealing your kills and high levels killing weak level enemys making it harder for low levels to level up, well i duno why but i love this game, cant stop playing it ^_^

very nicly done

Good graphics and diverse areas along with an interesting pet system where virtually any monster can become an ally. Score 10 good work and might I recomend you give serious thought to a sequel. I would love to have another one to play!

WOW

fantastic

Great Game

It's a great game, definetly better than most free games, though there are a couple things that could change. what i want to know is, If you wear the armor, why is it still in your bag?

Great!

I think that this is the best game on NG. I hope to see more, and hopefully you will make a #3. Keep up the great work!!!