Reviews for "Castaway"

it would be even better if u could hav 3 pets with u

Controls are a bit bulky

It obviously has the potential to be a fabulous game, but the controls are very bulky, making it slow and difficult to get around.

Great Game but.....

It is a really great game but if I close my browser or reload the page all of my progress is gone, even if I had saved it moments before.

Nice but...

Its really a nice and entertaining game ... but maybe u should probably made it possible for the players to save the game even though they are not in castaway beach..that thing really kind of bug me but over all its a nice game and I really enjoyed it!!! One more thing - I really liked the music ! it adds a smoothing phase which made me to more enjoy this.. :)

Needs something.

A way to pause the damn thing when your in the field!