Reviews for "Castaway"

i got attacked and owned by a snake after trying to find my way back to the village. the controls blow hardcore.

Not bad game,but the controls are bad...
Great for creativity!But Castaway 2 so much better,indeed it's my RPG game in Flash favorite!
3.5/5 Can improve!

we need a pause button

These sorts of games are really cool
only the controls are a bit troublesome and the fact I can't revive my pet if it dies :<
but other than that it's a good game

Excellent game. Controls are a bit awkward, but easy to adjust to. Love the graphics, and the decent realism of the monsters themselves. Only gripe: permadeath on pets. Spent around 4 hours leveling up my starter pet, to have him die with no revive? Quite a downer, had gotten attached to him. Besides that, no real tangible complaints, good game, good feel, very reminiscent of old style RPGs. Deserves to be played on N64 or maybe even SNES.