Reviews for "Castaway"

I Finished it on Armor games before

Great game in every way.
The only thing that needs works is the pet system.
Pets should be able to level a lot more quicker than you because each time you get a new pet you have to start using the new pet because the old pet is weak even is it on high level.
My advice to anyone playing this game is to try to get as fast as you can to the last generator to kill the ogre lord so you can get the strongest pet in the game the fastest.That way you just ignore every other pet.
Needs more NPC I felt alone in the game. Just me, monsters and pet =/
IT would been awesome to use 2 or more pets at the same time ^^.

Weapons and armor and shield were awesome!
of course we need a pet revival item... It is annoying having to refresh the game because your pet died.
Also use this cheat for those of you having trouble change the watch in you pc so that way the egg can hatch instantly instead of waiting an hour..

Great game but many glitches

Because I think this game is awesome I'll just list everything I didn't like or bugs, everything else is 10/10.

Improvements:
Not increasing the price of the den.
Being able to kill monsters with same level without needing pet.
OMG OMG PET REVIVAL.
More items at the shop, greater variety.
Make the feathers cheaper or easier ways to get back to camp.
Make enemies spawn when ur not standing next to them.
Maps of places you've been.
PAUSE MENU.
Pet evolve like Pokemon (maybe).
Increase health regeneration when leveling up.

Glitches:
Invisible enemies.
Enemies disappear into the ground.
Enemies attack even though they are stunned.
Poison won't go away.
My dead pet keeps following me (very creepy).
Pet won't attack.
I won't attack.
After death sand snakes still fight, but can't move.
Invisible walls that come and go,(grass generator didn't let me near it the first and third time I tried).

Tips, Comments:
OMG the starting pet is sooooo cute. Make on of them in black or blue.
If you and your pet are low on health go to the beach and kill level 1 beetles until your health regenerates and give the berries you get to your pet (Needs patients).
Despite all that I wrote above this is still an awesome game and should have a sequel.

P.S. Kirby is awesome.

Nice RPG XD

Pretty much like the game but it needs more to it, like say pets for example you say the pets are followed by pokemon right so you should try make grow or evolve to stronger pets as they lvl and make them learn moves at certain lvl so they can be more useful to the character and selves since they kinda die to quickly and for the character could do the same like for pet and alittle more storyline to could be added including sequels but other that sweet game :)

Music reminded me of Dofus.

Hot.
Would have preferred to use keyboard to attack, but still nice.
dropratesonsandbeetleshellscouldhaveb eenhigher
/wrist

lol

say "I" if u ever got attacked by and invisable sand snake when u started...almost 5 times in a row i died...then it stopped...beast game though... :D