Reviews for "LL - The Perfect Formula"

Nice preloader

I am glad to review a flash that had that awesome preloader. This was a very funny cartoon to watch even in its brevity. I loved how crazy these characters act and how they react to one another's craziness. It was also funny to mention how you did not have any video game references (actually most flashes anywhere do!) and then have that sweet moon at the end. Characters acknowledging the fact that they have broken the fourth wall is kind of weird. It is like the character is going to make a cartoon, but is already in a cartoon.

MasterLock responds:

That's the magic of the fourth wall!

I love the video but

hate the preloader :(

MasterLock responds:

How could you hate the preloader!

Yeah

Wine is such a brown-noser. It's one of the better lock day flashes even though it wasn't that long. The randomness of the flash was what really made it. I never knew what to expect. Even after the ending it just kept coming.

And then everyone died.

Love the ending...

THE BEST PUN. Luv this shit.

Thanks!

Nice work

This was a nice little Lock Day 2010 flash you made,the concept of it was pretty funny poking fun at the ideas not so fresh artists have for flash animations and the animation looked smooth & solid,the script was funny and overall i think you did a good job on your contribution for Lock Day 2010.

Overanalysis B)