Reviews for "Solar Rain"

Man that lead. I really enjoyed this one, good job. The kicks do need to go up and a bit more punch if possible. I'd take that open hat down in level a bit too, other than that, you have a masterpiece.

Geoplex responds:

I think you're right about the hats - I messed with them a lot, though. Any quieter and the mix felt like it lacked treble :/
I might actually juice the kick up and update the file if I get around to it, though.

Thanks for the feedback! :P

Never rated this one surprisingly.

Good catchy leads as usual. The mixing and mastering as you said could have been better, but hey, no one's perfect.

The one thing that bugged me was the loud crash cymbal, no complaints other than that. Good job on this one.

Geoplex responds:

Hm, the crash never struck me as too loud. Its treble might be a bit high, I s'pose.

Thanks for the feedback! :P

I was tapping the beat with my foot, this is a great song!

Aw, thanks! :P

Hey man, tell me your secrets how to make this song! It's amazing! 10/10

There's no secret, I'm afraid :P

This is pretty old song, I no longer like it very much although the melodies and chord progressions are still nice I suppose (i might do an updated version of them someday.) The only thing I can say if you want to be musically successful is to find music you like, and try to deconstruct it and emulate its raw components.

Thanks by the way!

This is beautiful and makes me happy :DD ♥

Geoplex responds:

Haha that's good to hear, thanks!