Reviews for "COD: Random Warfare"

Hilarious at parts.

The Good:
+Jill Sandwich into was amusing.
+There can't be anything gayer than this (followed by the Army of Two bit) got me laughing hard.
+The Mexican Army was hilarious (this, coming from a Mexican)

The Bad:
-Voice acting was alright, could have been better.
-The "this is so gay" theme got old fast.
-"Hoo-Ah! Alright, cut the chatter. Hoo-Ah! Alright, cut the chatter. Hoo-Ah!" We got the fuckin point man!
-Overall, had a lot of filler that just wasn't that funny.

Verdict: 4/5

KeithSandwich responds:

I'm suprised (but grateful) that you voted so high given some of the negatives you have listed. In my defense, if you have played MW2, the "cut the chatter" and the "Hoo-ah" stuff is not really an exaggeration on my part. They seriously say that every chance they get and that was used as the foundation of the parody.

really funny

hehehe a funny one I'll give it an 8

KeithSandwich responds:

Thanks, funny was what I was going for since I can't draw.

Great job

That was really funny. You could of taken more time on some of the animation, but the humor made up for that. The whole army of two thing was my favorite part though.

KeithSandwich responds:

Thank you I appreciate your comments. I was really banking on the humor since I draw about as well as Salem and Rios play guitar.

Nice work

Your right about hearing the same crap over and over again when trying to finish it on veteran. It did get a little repetitive in the comedy nearing the end but still was amusing. I was surprised that you did not even mention the part on "Contingency" when you start the timed sequence, I'm pretty sure that created "This is @#$%ing gay" moments than anything else in the game. I wonder how many people got the reference to the sub-par 3rd person co-op shooter ;)

KeithSandwich responds:

Was that the part in the White House? I did not have enough time to properly parody all of the faggotry that the Call of Duty games exhibit.... I'd still be working on it in that case.

alrite..

boring kinda

KeithSandwich responds:

I agree, it ran a hell of a lot longer than I had ever intended and I shant be doing that kind of length again.