Reviews for "COD: Random Warfare"

LOL!

Funnest Lol Part:Swearing and Subway.

KeithSandwich responds:

Well, there was a lot of swearing, so I'm not sure which part you mean. Thanks for the votes though.

Epic

even tho animatioon was not the best and the art but i thought it was great keep it up

KeithSandwich responds:

Thanks, I know I can't draw, so I was trying to keep it entertaining as much as I could to make up for my shortcomings as an artist/animator.

i liked it!

my favorite part is the nazi stormtroopers and the russian theme song :D

KeithSandwich responds:

Thank you, the Russian National Anthem was my favorite part to make.

COD: Random Warfare

This seemed to stray pretty far from a COD parody besides a couple of repetitive jokes but I still found it really funny. I was impressed by the sheer length of the movie.

KeithSandwich responds:

I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! As for the straying from COD thing, my intention was to keep it grounded in the Defend Burger Town mission while throwing all sorts of (random) stuff I joke about while playing the games from the series.

Great job

That was really funny. You could of taken more time on some of the animation, but the humor made up for that. The whole army of two thing was my favorite part though.

KeithSandwich responds:

Thank you I appreciate your comments. I was really banking on the humor since I draw about as well as Salem and Rios play guitar.