Reviews for "Human Centipede: The Game"

Really funny.

The name itself made me laugh. Then when I got the achievement reading rainbow, I giggled. Then when I got into gameplay. I laughed my ass off. This my friend, was freaking amazing.

Awesome idea

The gameplay is quite entertaining, but what I liked the most was the idea of this. Taking a film and a classic game and combining them in such an interesting way with a few little twists.

Interesting

This another one of these "Why didn't I think of this" type of things. The concept is so amusing that it's funny, but the actual game itself only gives about ten minutes worth of fun, if that. Still, one of the funnier things I've seen in a long time.
4/5
8/10

Extremely bad game

What are you? You monster! You created a game from a bad movie. Please the films
were disgusting but now you made a game of it! Gross! Revolting! Movies that have
to do with surgery horror are very terrible! This is one of them!

This is a great game in every regard.

Excellent game, I like the crossover between the movie and the Atari classic. The controls are easy to get used to and I like the graphics. It would be even better if the cop wasn't faster than a damn rocket when I make it past level 12. Please consider slowing down the cop a little bit if it is possible.