Reviews for "Human Centipede: The Game"

Ah, this takes me back.

Mockery, do you feel like sometimes people are missing the point?

Mockery responds:

Heheh, 'tis the nature of the Internet. I can't complain though, this game has received a TON of press and plenty o' people did get the joke. Our next game is the one that I think everybody will agree on... it's one that's basically been worked and reworked on 'n off over the past ten years and is probably the largest flash game ever produced on the web. Can't wait to share it later this summer! :)

Fun Game

My local radio station, 105.9 WXDX actually mentioned this game on their morning show. They've been talkin about the movie alot, and i guess they enjoyed the game. First time i've heard about newgrounds on the news in a very long time, and the only time i've heard it in a positive context. So congrats on that. As for the game its fun as hell. I loved the original centipede game, so of course I'm gonna love a twisted remake. Keep up the good work sir.

lol

Reminds alot of the time when i played the origional centipede on the shockwave demo reel, very long time ago. Origional sounds from the old game too. well done

Human Centipede: The Game

Even before playing, just seeing the icon and the title, I literally lol'd. This is brilliant, and actually a very good adaption of the original Centipede game.

Pretty bad ass

I Love both Centipede and The Human Centipede!!! You did a perfect conversion. Nice