For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Seductive RPG"

good

who knows how to complete this game. please write

Hey

The hottest girl is in the night club

man right once when i get to each ending to each character i click back can you make this a save game please

Walkthrough: How To Fuck The Three Girls In 120 Days.
1. Kate Is The First Girl You Need To Fuck, So The First You Need To Do Is..... Increase Your INT. To Max Within 30 Days.
2. After You Increase Your INT. To Max, Try Work Of Once And Buy Sunflowers At Gift Shop.
3. After That, Try To Talk Kate And Go Fuck Her.
4. Second Girls Is Julia (In Ring), Well He Only Appear When You Defeat Some Boxer (First Time You Go To Ring IN FRIDAYS, You Meet Julia.)
5. Try To Increase Your STR. To Max.
6. After That Try To Work Of 5 Times, Then Buy Earrings.
7. Defeat The Boxer And Be Champion, Than After You Beat The Maste, You Meet Julia. Go Fuck Her.
8. After That, You Need To Fuck The Last Girl, Herlen. Probably She Was The Hardest Girl To Fuck.
9. Try To Have At Least $1.000 To Buy Music CD, Chain And Rings.
10. In The First Time You Meet Herlen, You Need To Buy Her Cocktail (Cost: $50).
11. Meet Her Again And Give Her A Music CD.
12. Meet Her Once Again And Give Her A Chain.
13. Meet Her For The Last Time And Give Her A Rings, Then Go Fuck Her.

I Hope It Helpfull.

I am proud to say I got all three girls first try with only 2 days remaining. Loved the game was very ebtertaining