Reviews for "Star Relic"

fantastic

good game, but there is another bug: when i´m in lvl 3 an enemy´s ship attacked my portal but then the game stuck :/ the enemy didn´t do anything and i couldn`t do anything(sorry for my english skills :D )

decent...

...feels like its missing something. I dunno what, excactly, but it is. Furthermore, it seems like you kinda undersold the whole "orbit" tactical advantage. You should've given a slightly more advanced tutorial on recommended strategies you can use with it. Beyond that, beautiful graphics, OK soundtrack, and great gameplay. 8/10.

great idea

has a nice concept, i've never played a game with rotating fields.
was a lot fun, until i encountered the same bug as UndeadMeat. it was a few levels later and under different circumstances. my portal hasn't been attacked but i lost 2 big ships in 1 turn.
no one had a turn, so the game stuck
else it would have been 10/10.

(sry for bad english)

Easy AI

I'm sorry if I missed a difficulty option, but the AI's were playing the game as complete retards. They just moved and shot. They didn't think any longer than that An example would be when I'm on the opposite side of an astriod, and they have one of those lightning things. THEY DON'T ATTACK!!!

PLEASE learn your AI how to play the game.

Except from that the game is good. 7~ (I did not encounter any bugs though. Well, okay, a single one that didn't matter, where the ships graphics momentarily were out of the picture, but when I moved the ship, the bug disappeared)

faved it

but too many bugs, like really
i tried level 4 for the fifth time now
and i can't select my army anymore after a couple of turns
please fix this cause this game has great potential