Reviews for "Star Relic"

Amazing Turn Based RTS

This game was thoroughly entertaining. The graphics were cute. So were the sound effects. The strategy took a little time to learn, but it was certainly worth it. The Sodinar are the hardest race to play, but they have amazing powers. The Klosian campaign seemed a little easy. I would like to suggest adding "easy", "medium" and "hard" mode.
Also, I think if you could create a scenario or level editor, you would have satisfy many people.

decent...

...feels like its missing something. I dunno what, excactly, but it is. Furthermore, it seems like you kinda undersold the whole "orbit" tactical advantage. You should've given a slightly more advanced tutorial on recommended strategies you can use with it. Beyond that, beautiful graphics, OK soundtrack, and great gameplay. 8/10.

fantastic

good game, but there is another bug: when i´m in lvl 3 an enemy´s ship attacked my portal but then the game stuck :/ the enemy didn´t do anything and i couldn`t do anything(sorry for my english skills :D )

ermm..

pretty cl game but what the hell is up with the voice acting, its just terrible, and the weird mock descriptions? ... I guess its a small thing but really annoyed me.

I love this game. That's all there is to it.

This is the best turn-based strategy game I've played in my life. I was very entertained by Klosian dialogue throughout story mode. To the point where I was just intentionally clicking on my Ion Core to hear it say "ILLUMINATING".

I like this a lot.