Reviews for "reaper.doc"

Good for a snap.

Sort of thing you use when you're waiting for something else to load. It's good.

Sidorio responds:

Go to any mirror and put your hand against the glass. Don't worry, nothing will grab you. Wait. Sometimes it takes half a day, sometimes it takes a moment. But you'll yank your hand away when you feel it.

Worms or centipedes, who knows? All pressed in tight like there's no more room on that side, wriggling against your skin. When you pull back, the glass is the same and you'll be unharmed. But now you know it's there. Then a skeleton pops out.

Creepy

Very creepy. The execution is quite good, except that the flash ends in a black screen with no replay option. I think this would go better in the movie category, since there's not much to "play" other than click continue.

Sidorio responds:

It might happen one morning that you wake up home alone. This could be normal depending on your situation, but this morning will be different. While your environment will all seem exactly the same, you'll notice that everything is quieter than normal. If you go outside, you will notice a distinct lack of anything like birds, insects... or people. As far as you travel, you will not encounter another sentient human being. The entire world will be intact, empty except for you.

There are currently over 100,000 missing persons cases in the United States. People slip through the cracks all the time. Then a skeleton pops out.

HOLY SH....

I CRAPPED MY PANTS
very nice man
didnt really catch the meaning in the start
10/10
5/5

Sidorio responds:

This morning I stepped out of the shower and this bathroom was fine: white walls, white tiles, sink and counter with toothpaste crusted all over. Three out of the four light bulbs over the mirror were still good - 100 watt, clear bulb, blinding bright in the small white room. Like always I was late, so I skipped shaving. He liked it when I didn't shave, anyway. I was thinking about doing mutton chops. He'd get a kick out of that.

I passed the mirror and noticed I was grinning. I didn't even know I was grinning.

I'm in the bathroom tonight before bed and there's something wrong with the lights. All three are on again but they glow kind of brown and don't really light up the rest of the room. I should get more bulbs from the kitchen. I should, but I'm busy. The date was shit and he shut his apartment door on me.

You'd think that would wipe off the stupid grin from this morning. But I came back in the bathroom and, in the mirror, my face was still doing it. If I touch my face it doesn't feel like a grin, but there it is in the mirror.

In the brown light it's hard to make out but - have you ever actually counted how many teeth show when you smile? I lean in close. One, two, three, four - I didn't know my mouth was so wide - nine, ten, eleven - I can't do mutton chops after all. The corners of my lips are out to my ears. It still doesn't feel like a grin. But I keep counting, for curiosity.

Thirty-six - thirty-seven - thirty-eight...then a skeleton popped out of my mouth.

Scary...

... Scary - I like it!

Sidorio responds:

On the 3rd of December, find a hand-held mirror, just large enough to cover your face. Cover your face with the reflective side out, walk into the bathroom, turn the light on, and stand in front of the larger mirror. At exactly 11:34pm, raise the hand-held mirror above your head.
What is in the larger mirror will not be staring back at you, nor will it be your reflection. Very carefully walk out of the bathroom, backwards, not lowering the hand-held mirror until the one in the bathroom is completely out of view. If you do not, what you saw in the mirror will notice, and realize what you have done... then a skeleton will pop out.