Reviews for "pocket fighter nova 0.6"

It's looks fun if you don't own the game but...

I have the playstaion version and I wish you gave the option to play with six buttons. It looks faithful to the original, but I have no reason to play it as is. If you add online multiplayer then I most certenlly will be playing it all the time. It gets boring beating up on the computer at times, I'm talking about the PS one by the way.

Big fan!

Wow im a big fan of the street fighter series i used too play this one all the time and you've managed too emulate it pretty damn good using flash sadly im going to have to give you a 9 for the lack of dan =\ but hey keep up the good work =D

sinx

sir awesome game but ur not the only one whos experiencing please wait loading screen me 2<>my net is fast and 1 or twice only experience dc per day and when i play pfn please wait loading screen damn..

kubioo responds:

please try to play the lite version which cost less memory of your computer and faster!.

Uhmmm PS1?

Its a pretty good game, its just that im pretty sure this was on the PS1... so thats -2. But still it is really fun :)

lol

i already played all street fighter games so maybe i can handle this good job though what system did you use man? :]