For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

well

quite nice, with 4 different unit types on both sides and level up system.
downside: no achievements on the dark side. why? running out of time?

quite tactical, well balanced.
T

Pretty good

I'd say it was a rather fun game overall, not that difficult, but still fun. I'd say autofire made it a lot more fun, since controlling six characters was a bit hectic, the only thing I'd hope for if you make a sequel is more character options, more upgrades for the characters, and more levels overall.

It's really easy though...

Great game, but I'm doing angel campaign and I've just had to come off before sea monster, but all I have is one angel fully upgraded, and I just move to where no-one's attacking... Wait till someone comes... Shoot them, and teleport somewhere else. And what also sucks is that you can stay in teleport mode, make it so after a certain time it goes back to it's original position, or something like that. Otherwise, good game! So far...

An awesome game

The game is pretty much awesome. I have all medals exept 1.
I agree the gameplay kinda sucks but its still a god game.
I look forward seeing more improvements in the number 2 :D

good game

the only thing i would change is the aming with the old angel